Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Illustrations developed based on the project received and faithful to the details informed will be delivered;
- Delivery exclusively in digital format (via email or file transfer service);
- Standard JPEG format. If you want it in PNG, enter in the "remarks" field at the time of purchase;
- Standard size 1844 x 877 pixels (quality for printing on A4 or A3 boards). purchase the product " Larger Image " as a extra for each image outside of this standard format, informing in which environment and dimensions desired in the "remarks" field at the time of purchase (limit 4000 pixels in the largest dimension);
- Humanized illustrations (people, cars, vegetation, etc.) as post-production in Photoshop when requested in the "remarks" field at the time of purchase;
- Materials will be represented in accordance with the specifications provided.
Requests regarding image format and size, as well as humanizations, must be informed in the "remarks" field at the time of purchase. We leave this field for you to tell us a little more about what you need!
RETURN AND REFUND
You will be entitled to a refund in the following situations:
Cancellation of the purchase (partial or total) before sending the files. Just let us know and we'll charge you back;
If we are not able to finish rendering your project for any reason.
NOTE: If the promotional delivery deadline is not met within 24 hours after our confirmation email with the start of the service the client will earn a credit for the same amount they paid to use in new renderings . This "express delivery" is limited to three images. Above that amount, we will analyze the order and return the email with a new deadline.
You not will be entitled to reimbursement in the following situations:
Cancellation of purchase (partial or total) after the start of our services, which takes place from the sending of the e-mail informing about the beginning of the Work.
If you are not satisfied after delivering the final image. We provide several examples of our work in portfolio to illustrate our renders. Remember that the quality of the final image is directly related to the level of detail of the electronic mockup sent.
top of page
bottom of page